Students are NOT required to purchase school supplies for the 2019-20 school year. All general classroom supplies (e.g. pencils, glue, crayons) have been funded by our district and purchased in bulk.
Students may purchase the following personal items, but they are NOT required:
- Backpack large enough to carry papers and books – no backpacks with wheels please
- Lunch Bag/Box – we encourage re-usable if you are bringing lunch from home
- Water bottle – Straw or Pull Top preferred to minimize spills
- Closed-toe shoes – suitable for PE & recess
- Lightweight water resistant jacket for recess on rainy days
Please be sure to label personal student supplies. Please contact the office for confidential assistance with personal student supplies or if you have any questions, 541-757-4760.